T2S brings fundamental change to the post-trade securities settlement landscape in Europe. As well as benefits to securities it allows T2S participants to centralise the related cash settlement of their clients’ obligations.
In T2S it will be possible to use a Dedicated Cash Account (DCA), with one central bank of choice, providing a single pool of Liquidity for cash and collateral across all T2S markets. Therefore, it is no longer necessary to manage a Central Bank account in each market.
We recognise the constraints for our clients in liquidity resources. Moreover, regulations are increasing the demands on capital requirements.
As the world leader in EUR Liquidity, we work closely with our clients to provide innovative and flexible solutions, that bring the advantages of a Central Bank structure into the commercial banking environment, for T2S and beyond.
The right Liquidity strategy depends on two factors:
- Do you have the option of using your own Central Bank money?
- Is the use of Commercial Bank money, a better solution to match your needs?
Having the right cash account structures in a post T2S landscape will be crucial to unlocking the Liquidity that is appropriate for your specific business needs.
At Deutsche Bank we can support both client cash account models in Central Bank and Commercial Bank monies.
The benefits of funding multiple T2S settlement locations, from a single cash account, provide Liquidity opportunities in the local market, in real time. Our flexible account solution can support your Treasury function through access to both Central and Commercial bank monies.
Our clients gain from:
- Leverage of No.1 EUR (€) cash clearer
- Flexible T2S account set-up options, tailored to our clients’ needs
- Multi-market access through a single cash account (Deutsche Banks T2S Hub)
- Centralised cash for enriched funding opportunities
Deutsche Bank Advantage
- Our Market Advocacy team has a reputation in the market for providing an influential and consistent message on behalf of our clients.
- We have representatives on key T2S committees including: CSD steering Group, Advisory Group, Harmonisation steering Group and DCP governance Group
- We recognise the extension of T2S functionality as an infrastructure, beyond the initial set of participating markets
- We have been at the heart of the T2S project since it began
- We are providing full functionality in T2S from Wave 1 Go Live
- We are Directly Connected Participant’s (DCP) to T2S in each major Eurozone market
- Senior level focus on growth and opportunities in a post T2S environment
- We are the No.1 EUR (€) cash clearer
- We have a proven track record of experience in extensive harmonisation projects in the Eurozone, recently T2 and SEPA.
- We provide dedicated solutions for over 6,000 clients
- Cost efficiency and clarity
- Funding and Cash management in the local market
- Single point of contact
- Tax Services
- Cash Settlement Bank
- Cash Account Services
- Securities income processing, Corporate action, proxy voting
- Payment Processing Services
- Payment Clearing
- Fails coverage (where applicable)