Full service Account operator
T2S brings a fundamental change to the post-trade securities settlement landscape in Europe. Taking advantage of the opportunities created by T2S will present significant benefits. One benefit will be to assist in the burden of meeting regulatory demands.
The Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) and Undertaking for Collective Investment Schemes V (UCITS V) are now entering a phase where all market participants should be engaging with the details; a move from theory to practice.
Our Full Service Account Operator includes all the benefits of a standard custody solution combined with a CSD Account in your name. This offers ultimate protection in the event of a potential default as assets are registered directly in your name.
The right level of asset protection can provide efficient recovery of assets in the case of default. Using Account Operator, you have control of your assets held at the CSD as well as being visible in the market.
Deutsche Bank Benefits
Adopting Deutsche Bank’s Securities Services - Account Operator solution to T2S, our clients benefit from a range of significant advantages.
- Our Market Advocacy team has a reputation in the market for providing an influential and consistent message on behalf of our clients.
- We have representatives on key T2S committees including: CSD steering Group, Advisory Group, Harmonisation steering Group and DCP governance Group
- We recognise the extension of T2S functionality as an infrastructure, beyond the initial set of participating markets
- We have been at the heart of the T2S project since it began
- We provide full functionality in T2S from Wave 1 Go Live
- Senior level commitment to growth and opportunities in a post T2S environment
- We are Directly Connected Participants (DCP) to T2S in each major Eurozone market
- We have over 10 years of experience running Account Operator solutions
- We have a proven track record of experience in extensive harmonisation projects in the Eurozone, recently T2 and SEPA We are also advising governments and financial institutions on the ASEAN stock connect project in Asia
- We provide dedicated solutions for over 6,000 clients
- Securities settlement services (3rd party)
- Assets held in your name at CSD
- Single booking location with single view of inventory
- Regulatory reporting in local market
- Full T2S functionality
- Securities income processing, Corporate action, proxy voting, tax services
- Trade Cycle Management
- Asset Servicing Including Proxy Voting
- Local Lending
- Direct Market Access (CSD/Clearing House)
- Cash Settlement Bank
- Trade matching
- Securities clearing
- Position management & securities valuation
- Document management
- Cash Account Services
- Payment processing services
- Payment Clearing
- Fails coverage (where applicable)